RealCME designs CME activity formats that offer health professionals unique learning experiences that:
- Capture real life, peer-to-peer dialogue that typically occurs between health professionals in their day-to-day experiences
- Connects live and online learning activities
- Allows the participants to track their mastery, of a particular subject matter in real-time as they engage in CME activities, compare their performance against peer benchmarks, and track progress against personal goals.
- Simulate the management of patients over an extended period of time and in a variety of clinical settings
- Facilitate interaction with a network of health professionals regarding topics raised in the educational activities
If you are interested in seeing a selection of CME activities utilizing RealCME formats, please click here.